InterContinental Hotel Venue Spotlight
InterContinental Hotel Venue Spotlight … What can we say about this venue that we haven’t already said before. In a nutshell: This place ROCKS and the staff and food are amazing! There are many beautiful event venues to choose from in Los Angeles, and The InterContinental Hotel happens to be one of The Replicas very favorite. We wanted to take a minute to give a shout out to this very hip and modern location. We interviewed Valerie Lehman, Catering Sales Manager, to help us articulate why this is such an amazing venue. Together with Valerie we could say so much about The InterContinental Hotel, but here is a condensed Q and A.
- What is the history of your venue?
Some history of our brand and property…
In 1946, Pan American World Airways launched their international hotel brand: InterContinental Hotels. It became the standard for luxury travel for a jet-set generation, with an impressive guest list, from Louis Armstrong to Princess Grace. Today, with five-star hotels and resorts in 60 countries, InterContinental is a pioneer in quality, service and responsibility.
The iconic landmark of InterContinental LA Century City was built on what was originally 20th Century Fox Studios, and is minutes away from Beverly Hills, sun-drenched beaches and world-class shopping destinations. Dedicated to providing guests with exceptional service, you and your guests will receive individualized attention and experience a warm welcome from the moment you arrive at the front drive.
- How many guests can you accommodate? Ceremony: 10-300 Reception: 10-300
- Do you provide In-House Catering? YES
- Is parking provided on-site? Valet only-$16.00 event parking
- Do you book more than one event per day? Sometimes … and it will not affect your event.
- What is your favorite feature of your venue? Garden Ceremony Space and our Clean Modern Renovated Grande Ballroom
- What are your top three reasons why couples should book your venue for their wedding/reception.
- Excellent Service
- Excellent Food
- Beautiful Location
AND THERE YOU HAVE IT! 🙂 If you haven’t checked this place out, we encourage you to do so. The Ballroom is just spectacular and NEW.
Comments are closed